Since I was just digging through my Hirohiko Araki folder, I thought it might be a good time to bring out this ancient photo of Araki in his house from the 90s, and point out some of my favorite things about it.
- it’s the 90s and he has a CRT WIDESCREEN dude takes his movie-watching seriously
- FLORALS AND PAISLEYS I’m not sure if it’s his wife decorating or if he likes that but either way it’s kind of wonderful
- it’s interesting to see exactly HOW MUCH of a Western decoration aesthetic he’s got going on here
- yeah i know people in Japan don’t wear shoes indoors but SUIT WITH SLIPPERS IS ADORABLE
- look way the fuck off to the left, there’s a teddy bear just poking in the frame
so yeah 1990s hirohiko araki sitting in his swank as fuck grandma-decorated living room that must have cost a fortune to build in japan smiling and being adorable while wearing fluffy slippers and a teddy bear is on the sofa is one of my favorite “portrait of the author” pictures of all time.
He’s so adorable… and he writes JoJo.
the mischaracterization of Kakyoin in the fandom is so fucking monumental because he’s always portrayed as the bottom uke when it literally says on his profile from the manga “hates being submissive” it’s just incredible
i misunderstood that scene okay.I though nice’s brain was implanted into skils bod. moral did mention how skill was braindead but he’s heart was still beating. thanks for telling anyway
sorry i haven’t posted in a while umm school’s been really punching me in the face lately bUT !!! I’M !! SO EXCITED FOR PSYCHO PASS S2 !!!!!!!!!!!!
People hating on Slaine seem to take issue mainly with two things that Slaine did in episode 12, that being
- saving Saazbaum
- seemingly killing Inaho.
Considering that, despite what many may believe, Inaho is not the main character but a main character, and that Slaine is also such a…